1. Teaching Experience?
– I started to teach English at the age of 18 when I became a college student. Tutoring experience with middle school students and high school students is about 20 years. While tutoring, I started teaching English at private cram schools (80 % of Japanese kids attend this type of local school after school.) for over 20 years. When I became a graduate student, I started to teach Japanese to American youngsters who were in Japan to teach English to Japanese students. Since I came to the US in 1998, I have been teaching English to local Japanese people while teaching Japanese to local Americans privately and in classroom settings. Experience in giving online lessons is over 7 years.
2. Business Hours?
– Monday through Saturday: 5 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Recently I have decided to take a whole day off on Sundays. On Sundays, I don’t even take phone calls nor open my computers.
– As soon as your payment is cleared, I will email you to discuss your custom made lesson plans and lesson time.
4. How long is ONE lesson?
– 60 minutes. However, we can tailor your lessons 30 minutes to 120 minutes (This is a max hour for your attention span!) according to the number of lessons you purchased.
5. Intensive Lessons?
– Yes. It is possible. Once I had a college student. She was about to go to Japan as an exchange student for one school year. She took 1 lesson per day for 5 days a week. She repeated for the next 6 weeks before her departure. She was well prepared and her study in Japan was very successful.
6. Free Consultation Before Starting Lessons?
– Yes. One Time Only Per Student for 20 minutes. Click on the “Contact Us” button. We can make an arrangement.
7. Cancellation Policy?
– Last minute’s cancellation counts as half a lesson (30 minutes). Please contact me as soon as possible.
8. Refund Policy?
– Satisfaction Guaranteed. However, you will get a full refund when you are NOT totally happy with my lessons.
9. Last Minute’s Scheduling?
– Yes, you can as long as I have an opening.
10. Email Coaching?
– That is included in all lesson packages.
11. Expiration of Packages?
– Never. No packages you purchased expire.
12. Any Other Questions?
– Email me through the “Contact Us” page. You will receive my answer within 24 hours. Guaranteed!